We are the supplier of CarePulp hygienic, disposable products manufactured by CDL (Celluloses de la Loire) for the medical sector. The products are intended for such medical facilities as:
- Nursing homes;
- Health care centres;
Why CarePulp products?
- The products are made of biodegradable material;
- They efficiently reduce the risk of cross contamination in hospitals;
- Fast and easy solution for medical staff;
- Safe application;
- The used products are easily disposed of in a macerator and then released down into the sewage system (potential contact with wet material is avoided);
- The technology applied in the production process makes the products water resistant for a period of up to 4 hours.
The disposable, medical products are increasingly common as they successfully help prevent hospital-acquired infections. CarePulp products are compliant with the European standards (with 93/42/EEC standard concerning medical devices).
If you would like to find out some more information about particular models, check out our catalogue. You can also try samples of the products in your medical facility if you wish (we send sets of product samples on request too).